Monday, October 31, 2011

Bread making class at Cook Au Vin

As I had previously mentioned, I am greatly fond of the baguettes from Cook Au Vin. I was delighted to see that they had a bread making class via Groupon. I convinced my good friend to come along, and so we signed up for a Friday night class. We were both pretty tired after a long week at work, but we were greatly looking forward to tasting the fruits of our labor with the gorgeous cheese platter that was put together by the staff. 
Chef Vincent charmed us with his French accent, turtle shaped bread, and gracious cooking tips.

We made French baguettes, sour dough, and multi-grain. We took home so much bread at the end of class. I had to freeze most of the bread. Chef advised us to freeze the bread in a paper bag and reheat them in the oven.The bread revived very nicely.

1 comment:

  1. Hello
    We are Cook Au Vin and we have been trying to reach you, could you send us an email with your phone number?
    cookauvin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete