Friday, May 13, 2011

Quinoa with Salmon, Feta, and Dill

Still working through the cucumbers in our CSA, I decided to make this quinoa with salmon, feta and dill. I love it when I stumble across a recipe with ingredients that I already have on hand. Again, it's not much to look at, but this is so good! This came together really easily and quickly, which makes it a great weeknight meal. I thawed the frozen wild salmon from Trader Joe's overnight so that it'd be ready for cooking after work. Rather than using salt and pepper for the salmon, I used this seasoning from the Spice House. The quinoa was really easy to prepare and much quicker than brown rice. The lemon and dill brought the freshness of spring, and the cucumber   provided a nice contrasting crunch. The recipe provided enough for 4 servings. I highly recommend you make this ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment